General Insurance

If you’re trying to find a quote on your house insurance, we’ve a range of products with various different types of home cover to ensure you find a policy that’s right for you.

Contents insurance

Contents insurance protects your possessions

Buildings insurance

Buildings insurance protects your most important asset

Tenants insurance

Tenants insurance protects the contents of your rental property

Request a call back

    By submitting your details, you confirm that you are happy to be contacted by telephone, text/SMS, email and/or post regarding your enquiry. Eadon & Co will only use your personal details in line with the scope of our service and permitted business as detailed in our Terms of Business documents. Your rights in relation to how we use your data are also contained in this document. Please be assured we will not pass your details on to any unauthorised third parties.